Cambridge dictionary defines caricatures as:
“(The Art of Making) a drawing or written or spoken a description of someone that usually makes them look silly by making part of their appearance or character more noticeable than it is ”
It is an awesome way to keep your guests entertained while creating a fun cartoon version of themselves! We will make sure your next party or event will be one your guests will never forget! Our caricature artists in Minnesota, are available for live events, quick sketches, and studio work. Contact us today for a quote.
- Bags are provided at no additional charge.
- About 6-10 minutes per person, shoulders up.
- Caricatures with bodies (e.g. mermaid, superhero theme) on request ahead of time. About 10-15 minutes per person.
- Event Caricatures are typically in Black and White. Color on request. (Color best for smaller guest lists of 10-20 people. About 12-15 minutes per person.)
- Travel – Travel cost is $6.50 each way in the Minneapolis Saint Paul Metro, distances about 45 minutes away from the City of Minneapolis. Anything further, please contact for rates.
- Minimum Hours – A minimum of 2 hours is required for events in and near the Metro Area.